1. Do not trailer your boat with canvas installed.
2. Do not install your winter cover with canvas installed.
3. Keep your canvas clean.
1. Regularly rinse salt spray and debris.
2. Periodically clean with a soft cloth or old T-shirt (not paper towel) with mild
soap and warm water.
3. Also clean with an Isenglass clear cleaner such as Klear to Sea or 210, both
sold at Canvas Connection.
1. When storing be sure all canvas is thoroughly dry to prevent mold and mildew.
2. Lay any panels flat with a towel in between to prevent zippers from lying on clear.